Voting

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Visit a friend of mine....

My blog friend, Sophie, posted today about an opportunity recently given to her to speak to churches on the plight of orphans around the world. So I am inviting anyone who might read this to pray for her witness and that God will use her to reach hearts for orphaned children. She has a video on her blog (God's Heart: Adoption) that is very moving and a great reminder of just how God has used adoption throughout history to accomplish His plans and how near and dear adoption is to His heart. Please visit her blog and watch...
http://countingourblessingsdaily.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Kristin Ferguson said...

Very moving video. Thanks for posting. :)

P.S. Nicole said she misses the other header picture and wants you to put it somewhere else on your blog. She loves the "red hat" picture!!

Kristin

jody said...

Lisa, What agreat video. I posted it on my face book. Maybe it will move some one into action!

Sophie said...

Lisa,
Your the best thank you for this post

Sophie said...

Lisa your comment made me laugh. I absolutely am all for arranged marriage!! My 2 older boys are 19, and 17, and since Kate is already spoken for I'll try and work something out with Amy, Building the Blocks, for the younger boys.