Voting

Monday, July 27, 2009

I Heart Faces Kids Entry

My sun-kissed girls on the beach last summer before Kate entered the family. As we head back to the coast this weekend for Kate's first look at the ocean, we are all excited to see her response. Please click on photo to see full size. (Hi to anyone viewing this photo the week of Sept 22 from I Heart Faces websight....this is not my correct entry for the candid photo competition. I put in the wrong permalink address on my first try (#50) which directs visitors to this July entry. No doubt you are all probably thinking ...this photo doesn't look very candid and you are right ...it wasn't. My entry for "candid photo" can be found on entry #74. Sorry! Still figuring out the system.)

8 comments:

Erica said...

oh what pretty girls :)

Unknown said...

I love how they all have different expressions on their faces and how the wind just barely is moving what hair they have hanging out...Great shot!

Adeye said...

Ooohhh, I bet she's gonna LOVE it :) Post heaps of pics soon.

Melissa G said...

Cute!

niartist said...

Loving your photography! This picture in your header is absolutely stunning. I have always been interested in photography, but recently got a Sony a200k and the Adobe Creative Suite3 so I'm ready to get out there and start taking photos! Hope to find tons of inspiration through the pages of your blog! :) Thanks so much!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

gorgeous photo.

Unknown said...

Beautiful color and girls, and what a great memory

MadeInCanarias said...

Great photo! Love their faces!

I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)