Voting

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3 Miracles!!!

I have had the honor and pleasure of seeing two church families head to China this week. They left to adopt two little girls who had no idea that their lives would soon be turning upside down. Two little girls have now transitioned from no hope to full opportunity, from the lowest rung on the ladder to celebrated heights , from lonely to loved, from accident to blessing, from lost to found, from burden to favored, from abandoned to cherished,... from orphans to treasured daughters. Each a full fledged miracle of our God who IS the Spirit of Adoption. Oh, the 3rd miracle? Another family from our church is expecting their referral call tomorrow. Another little girl begins her transition.....

2 comments:

Adeye said...

I absolutely LOVE it :)

Kristin Ferguson said...

I love the new header picture of Kate and Olivia. Don't forget to bring all the pictures so I can look at them at the beach. There, now I commented. :)

Kristin