Voting

Monday, July 5, 2010

Help if you are able...

I wanted to post about a blog friend, Holly, who has a huge heart for orphaned children and  is fund raising for her second adoption. If you are looking for an opportunity to help with the orphan crisis around the world, consider giving to Holly's adoption fund. Two ways...first, you could simply bless her family with a love offering or , second, you can go to her blog (A Purpose Driven Life) and read about her fund raiser on Etsy. This company allows a certain percentage of all sales tomorrow (7-6-2010)  to go to Holly's adoption fund AND you get some beautiful or whimsical jewelry to give as gifts. It is a win- win situation!!! You can scroll down my favorite blogs list and click on Purpose Driven Life to visit Holly's blog and help out. Thank you in advance!!!!
ps-Once you are on Holly's blog, scroll past the latest post. The next post down is on her fundraiser. May God bless your efforts to help the "least of these".

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thank you my friend. We must get together one of these days! I would love that!
You know what I love? How the Lord has shown me that the "least of these" are really the greatest treasures!!! Treasures hidden in dark places just waiting to be discovered! Oh how I hope He will entrust us with more! :)

Goodness and Mercy Mom said...

Thanks for letting us know about Holly and her family. I will certainly visit her blog. I'm always willing to help a fellow mama with a heart for adoption.

God Bless,
Kathie