Voting

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Amazing Love...How Can It Be...
















What an amazing day! Another Easter has come and gone, but the magnitued of its impact on our world and all of civilization endures! Once again we are reminded of the great length and depth that God Almighty has gone to in order to Adopt those who would put thier faith in Christ Jesus and give us the right to be called the Sons and Daughters of God. We are reminded that He reached his hands to this gigantic orphanage that we call Earth (filled with people who had been cut off from thier heavenly Father through sin) and paved the way to redeem us , adopt us, and welcome us to His home in the end. Easter represents the end of our lives as orphans and the beginning of our lives as treasured heirs of God. Adoption ...... His idea, His plan , and His heart.


"Amazing love, how can it be, that thou my God shouldst die for me....."


Happy Easter!


6 comments:

Sophie said...

The girls look so beautiful, I love Kate's dress. Hope you had a great Easter

Kristin Ferguson said...

Amazing indeed! AND that means that people like you and me can be sisters too!

Enjoyed seeing pictures of the girls!!!

Kristin

Adeye said...

Oh my friend, my heart and my mind simply cannot fathom the amazingness of it all.

Beautiful family pics. But.....where in the world is their mommy??????

:)

Love and biggest hugs from the Ukraine.

Karin said...

I love that song. His love IS so amazing.

Beautiful photos of your girls. They are precious!

Ally said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! I your family is just beautiful. Very nice photos too!

Holly said...

I saw your post on Nicole's blog about Adeye. It seems we have some of the same bloggy friends. Now I realize that you are one of the friends who met with Karin!! We live in NC too- not anywhere near Benson though! We are planning a road trip to *Adeye's city- in VA (I know it but not sure she wants it on the world wide web) this summer!
Can't wait! I LOVED the pictures of Kate and Jake on Karin's blog. Too funny. Jake is going to need a special...spicy woman someday> He's a pistol! :)
Many blessings. I love knowing how many friends the Lord has knit together to stand in the gap for Adeye and her family while she is walking this faith journey!
Blessings,
Holly from Purpose Driven Family