Voting

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Heart Faces entry...Balloons



This photo was taken in the ancient city of Antigua , Guatemala last December. Kate had been with us for 2 days at the time. What better way to break the ice with our new daughter than with a balloon? After all, when you are 22 months old, balloons are sheer magic!!! (The stains around her mouth? ...our 2nd attempt to break the ice with chocolate ice cream) Click on Kate's photo to see full size. For more magic balloons, check out I Heart Faces this week at http://www.iheartfaces.com/




9 comments:

Karin said...

What a sweet photo (is that cake on her face?). I love how you processed it.

Loved Antigua--would love to go back (and I occasionally crave the amazing food we had there!)

Adeye said...

Oh my goodness gracious---could she possibly be any cuter than that????

Unbelievably adorable.

Did you have a relaxing weekend????

Tracey said...

What a beautiful little girl. Great picture!

Unknown said...

Chocolate ice cream and a balloon! Now it doesn't get much better than that, does it? : )

Tracy, mom2many said...

really sweet photo!

Hayley said...

Such a little cutie!

jody said...

I sent you an email about the movie. Madi said she would love to watch it. Thanks!
PS You are really doing great with the photography. when you are famous, remember me ,your "Blog"friend

ellieshine said...

Adorable, and it is so nice that you got such a great photo in Antigua! (I went there when I was in college for a mission trip - I haven't been back since!)

I didn't enter this week, It has been super busy and I just didn't have time - thanks for noticing :)

Carol said...

Happy adoption month, sweet pictures of your daughter