Voting

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Warm and sunny .....
























After 4 days of cold rain (did i say days, felt like months), finally some sunshine! We took advantage of it and played at the pond in the neighborhood. Saw some interesting wildlife including a nice-sized copperhead swimming along the edge of the water. Tried to get a picture but it was too elusive . Meanwhile the girls and the dogs played and "fished" and soaked up some vitamin D. The seven of us walking down the street made a nice little parade...

3 comments:

jody said...

love the photo of O and K ! jody

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"Thus goes everyone to the world but I, and I am sunburnt; I may sit in a corner and cry 'heigh-ho!' for a husband."

There are many reasons that particular Shakespeare quote applies to me, not the least of which is the nice sunburn I got from my time in Phoenix. Believe it or not, I am currently sitting at the airport awaiting my flight to Sacrament and finally have a minute to check out your blog. Glad you got some nice weather at home. Pics are great.