Voting

Monday, December 28, 2009

I Heart Faces...Hilarious Outtakes

This is the documentation of the downward spiral which should have been a lovely photo shoot in a picturesque setting with my 4 cherubs:

Hunter (the one holding the dog) started the ball rolling when she picked up the dog and refused to allow Kate (in white) to walk her on the leash. Note Kate's expression and Hunter's oblivion to the ensuing meltdown.....

Because Kate cannot shake her attitude and Hunter was the cause , Hunter is now grounded for decreasing our chances of even getting one good shot. Now note Hunter's new expression. Kate continues to stew...

Kate can no longer hold back and completely looses it while her sisters look on....


And,voi-la, the photo session is over. Kate is leaving, picture or no picture....(sigh)Are we having fun yet?????
Any other photographers have days like this? Right now I can see the humor in these shots. At the time it was anything but funny! For more humorous photo outtakes, head over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/

6 comments:

Karin said...

That is quite hilarious (NOW--but not then). I can feel the frustration rising in my own head as I scrolled through your post. :)

Lara said...

Sorry, I just had to laugh although I'm sure it was frustrating in the moment. With five kids a lot of our family photos tell a similar story. :)

Kristin Ferguson said...

I think these photos are worthy of blowing up to 16x20 size because it shows real life with 4 sisters. My 3 sisters and I are all in our 40s now and still capable of causing these types of meltdowns with and for each other. :)

Mamí♥Picture said...

They are so CUTE【ツ】

Sophie said...

Lisa, I love these, way tooo cute!! Striking similarities to many of our family photos!!
Sophie:)

Kristin Ferguson said...

Eagerly anticipating your next post...with or without pictures!!

Your biggest blog fan!