Voting

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thank you....





























Heavenly Father,

Thank you for our family vacation. And for the magnificent ocean and all the creatures within. Thank you for providing a place for us to stay that we could afford and for giving us the money to pay for the gas and food that we needed while on vacation. Thank you for the pretty weather during the week ,and for allowing us to fellowship with family and friends. Thank you for keeping us safe travelling to and from the coast and while we were there. Thank you for children that DELIGHT in your creation. Thank you for all the blessings that you have provided and may we never take them for granted.

In Jesus' name, Amen

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful prayer! Beautiful pictures!
:-)
-Nicole
www.bakerssweets.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My flowers were used! Looks like fun, wish I could have been there. :)

trustandobey said...

Dear Looneywench,
We wish you had been there too.
Your Family

Karin said...

Beautiful pictures!! LOVE THEM!!
Thank you for your comments on my blog. :) I remember the family you are talking about--remember being shocked by the news reports of their children dying in the van. I have never heard their testimony, though. I bet it was awe-inspiring. Is it on CD?

tcup235 said...

Looks like tons of fun!! (except maybe for Muffin who appears to have been caught in a fierce sand storm!). All the girls look beautiful & Olivia looked particulary talented! I give a personal nod of admiration to Mom's hat (not so much Dad's; seems like it doesn't sufficiently cover the ears, by my standards anyway!)

Adeye said...

Oh what gorgeous pics, dear friend--TOTALLY lusting after the beach now :)

Let's trade for a bit--you come to the mountains and I'll come over to where the ocean is???? LOL

tcup235 said...

BTW, love the "main photo" change of Kate at top (looks like a beach background & I can't quite get it to let me post a comment directly linked to the main photo, so I'm posting here!). I liked the last one too (& I do love photos of her in her little glasses really), but contemplative Kate makes a good photo (looked like she'd entered into "cheesy grin" phase in the last one; if so, what can we expect really when we're always pointing cameras at them & asking them to smile in them?! Anyway, the last one was precious too, but just wanted to say I really liked the new one!)