Voting

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Answer to prayer!

Kate had her cavities filled today. With some fear and trepidation we headed to the dentist this morning to have 4 cavities filled. There was a pretty good chance that Kate might lose 1 or more teeth in the process. I asked friends and family for prayer for Kate and for the dentist. God provided more than we could have imagined. First , turns out there were only 3 cavities. Yeah!!
Second, all the cavities were smaller than expected. She did not have to have any teeth pulled. We actually left with a sweeter grin than we started with. That gift was from God's hand...above and beyond what we expected. Thanks to all who prayed for Kate! Good day....

1 comment:

jody said...

Sweet photo. I can't say I am a fan of the dentist, so I know the fear. Lily and Cali go on 4/16. Cali also goes to the UNC school of dentistry once a year w/ the cleft clinic. I am glad the dentist was better then you thought it might be. jody